Mont Marte Signature Hand Lettering Kit 26pc
Secure Payment Methods
Dot your ‘I’s and cross your ‘t’s with our signature Hand Lettering Kit Signature 26 pc set. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to jazz up invitations or cards, this kit includes everything you need to give hand lettering and calligraphy a go. With 5 sheets of A4 Calligraphy paper (70gsm) you can show your work off or just have a play with different strokes and lines. Inside the kit is an instruction booklet with everything you need to know to get started and with 8 coloured ink cartridges, you can easily get started straight away. Our Hand Lettering Kit makes for a great gift idea.
- Includes: 3 brush tip calligraphy markers, 2 fountain pens, 8 coloured ink cartridges, 1 ink pump, 4 real brush markers, 2 graphite pencils, instruction booklet and practice sheets
- 2 nib grades
- Perfect for beginners to practice and refine their skills
- Step 1: To insert your ink cartridge, gently unscrew the black nib of the calligraphy pen and put the cartridge (smaller opening end first) into the opening.
- Step 2: Hold the inserted ink cartridge against a strong surface, such as a table top, and press down firmly on the pen to force the cartridge to click into place. You will hear a click when the back of the pen nib pierces the cartridge.
- Step 3: Screw the nib back onto the pen and place the calligraphy pen upright for a minute or two, prior to use. Then gently press it onto a scrap piece of paper to start the ink flow (it should only take a couple of strokes for the ink to start flowing). You're now ready to start writing!
- To keep the ink flowing smoothly, always hold your pen so that the nib is angled between 30 degrees and 45 degrees to the paper, - calligraphy pens are not designed to be used in the same way as stationery pens.
- To keep your nibs in good condition, always clean and return them to the box after each session.
- Wash the nib under lukewarm water after extended use and dry carefully with a soft cloth. Do not allow ink to dry on the nib as this will stop it from flowing. Once clean and dry, replace the cap.
If you are unhappy with you item for whatever reason, simply return it to us for replacement, exchange or refund. We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seal are damaged or broken. If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow our return process. If the box is opened or damaged, or if the item is used, then a 20% stocking fee may apply. We do not cover return shipping for change of m... Read more