Mont Marte Signature Hand Lettering Kit 26pc
Dot your ‘I’s and cross your ‘t’s with our signature Hand Lettering Kit Signature 26 pc set. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to jazz up invitations or cards, this kit includes everything you need to give hand lettering and calligraphy a go. With 5 sheets of A4 Calligraphy paper (70gsm) you can show your work off or just have a play with different strokes and lines. Inside the kit is an instruction booklet with everything you need to know to get started and with 8 coloured ink cartridges, you can easily get started straight away. Our Hand Lettering Kit makes for a great gift idea.
- Includes: 3 brush tip calligraphy markers, 2 fountain pens, 8 coloured ink cartridges, 1 ink pump, 4 real brush markers, 2 graphite pencils, instruction booklet and practice sheets
- 2 nib grades
- Perfect for beginners to practice and refine their skills
- Step 1: To insert your ink cartridge, gently unscrew the black nib of the calligraphy pen and put the cartridge (smaller opening end first) into the opening.
- Step 2: Hold the inserted ink cartridge against a strong surface, such as a table top, and press down firmly on the pen to force the cartridge to click into place. You will hear a click when the back of the pen nib pierces the cartridge.
- Step 3: Screw the nib back onto the pen and place the calligraphy pen upright for a minute or two, prior to use. Then gently press it onto a scrap piece of paper to start the ink flow (it should only take a couple of strokes for the ink to start flowing). You're now ready to start writing!
- To keep the ink flowing smoothly, always hold your pen so that the nib is angled between 30 degrees and 45 degrees to the paper, - calligraphy pens are not designed to be used in the same way as stationery pens.
- To keep your nibs in good condition, always clean and return them to the box after each session.
- Wash the nib under lukewarm water after extended use and dry carefully with a soft cloth. Do not allow ink to dry on the nib as this will stop it from flowing. Once clean and dry, replace the cap.