Our White Texture Gesso can be used to prime surfaces for painting, drawing and mixed media. It creates the perfect texture for acrylic and oil paints, as well as dry media such as pastels and pencils.
- Prepare surfaces for a range of art projects
- Ideal for use with painting mediums such as acrylic, oil and enamel
- Ideal for use with dry media such as pastels, graphites, charcoal and colour pencils
- Can be mixed with acrylic paint to create a tint
- Suitable for most porous surfaces including canvas, paper, cardboard, painting boards, wood, air dry clay and plaster
- Can be used in an airbrush: Mix it with acrylic thinner until it is the consistency of milk
- Opaque white colour (neutral white point)
Directions: Use a wide brush to apply gesso evenly to canvas, paper, card, wood and other porous surfaces. Once dry, the texture provides perfect adhesion for paints and dry media. Clean up with warm soapy water while wet.
Drying time: 30-60 minutes (may vary)